RAS Discussion Forums
September 23, 2020, 11:45:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum.  All your account info is the same, and new users are welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Animal Crossing (the videogame)  (Read 5009 times)
Doraemon
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2004, 12:03:34 PM »

So I remember Benj saying he played animal crossing on the Gamecube -I've just got it. A question: I there anyway of removing ugly furniture from your house and resell it? What are those jittery things that look like depressed, badly animated robot chimneys that I've dug from the ground recently? oh and - I'm not sure how this feature works - but...any chance of a housewarming gift?  :lol: Apparantly you can trade stuff over the phone and internet with codes somehow... anyway

Town Name: Pyramus
Player Name: Peter

Anyway I think you'll agree this is the best town name ever. I just happened to have a shakespeare DVD next to me. Anyone who can spot where its from gets bonus cocoa points.
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2004, 04:03:47 PM »

Quote from: "Doraemon"
So I remember Benj saying he played animal crossing on the Gamecube -I've just got it. A question: I there anyway of removing ugly furniture from your house and resell it? What are those jittery things that look like depressed, badly animated robot chimneys that I've dug from the ground recently? oh and - I'm not sure how this feature works - but...any chance of a housewarming gift?  :lol: Apparantly you can trade stuff over the phone and internet with codes somehow... anyway

Town Name: Pyramus
Player Name: Peter

Anyway I think you'll agree this is the best town name ever. I just happened to have a shakespeare DVD next to me. Anyone who can spot where its from gets bonus cocoa points.

I'm glad you finally got it.  It's an awesome game.

You can sell any funature in your house, I believe, including that ugly crate that your tiny house comes with.  Just take them to Tom Nook's and sell them.  Those depressing-looking wooden chimney robots are "oids" -- they just make cool noises when you put them in your house and turn them on.     You can combine them to make an interesting "band" of noises.  Nearly my entire basement is dedicated to them, although you can only have 10-15 on at once.. shucks.

Here's your housewarming present.  Go to Tom Nook and select "Other Things" then "Say Code" or something similar.  Then type this in:

7ZIuQZ#IHJ9NoS
VgY@#eKrHm&mXz

Welcome to Animal Crossing!

My Town's name is "Grubel," and my player's name is "Benj."  And "Pyramus" is a cool town name indeed.  It's from "A Midsummer Night's Dream," I believe.. of which I have seen far too many bad high school productions.  When can I get my cocoa points?

Benj
Doraemon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 03:33:43 PM »

Quote from: "Benj"
Quote from: "Doraemon"

Here's your housewarming present.  Go to Tom Nook and select "Other Things" then "Say Code" or something similar.  Then type this in:

7ZIuQZ#IHJ9NoS
VgY@#eKrHm&mXz

Welcome to Animal Crossing!

My Town's name is "Grubel," and my player's name is "Benj."  And "Pyramus" is a cool town name indeed.  It's from "A Midsummer
Night's Dream," I believe.. of which I have seen far too many bad high school productions.  When can I get my cocoa points?

Benj

Haha thanks I'll try to offer you something in return. Animal Crossing is a good game, and strangely addictive. I find myself sending letters to computer characters to see what they'll say, when I was asking the pink cow "how are you?" my sister walked in. Needless to say I felt a bit stupid. I'm currently saving up for that cool oriental wallpaper to go with my bonzai.

Yep, you got the reference right. I'm not a huge fan of Shakespeare myself - at the risk of being lynched, I happen to think he's overated - but you must admit he had some good character names. I would give you cocoa points, but on secont thoughts, since we have a new RAS site design, shouldn't we have a new (Pointless) Point System?
Doraemon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 12:07:31 PM »

Your code didn't work, dammit. I checked it 3 times. Anyway, I'm about to pay of Nook's debt. Woo!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: