RAS Discussion Forums
September 25, 2020, 06:27:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum.  All your account info is the same, and new users are welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were a god, what god would you be?  (Read 55601 times)
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2004, 02:56:06 PM »

Quote from: "Nate"
The key point you're missing here is that pirates are on ships and most pirate ships are made of wood. So if a pirate was to spontaneously combust, the ship would probably catch fire too. Now if a ninja were to spontaneously combust his ninja companions would chop his head off to ease his suffering, thats why ninja are so much awesomer. Either that or they would find a way to harness the spontaneous combustion teqnique to further their assasination plots by sending in kamikaze ninja to take out targets. Clearly making ninja the victors of this fire battle.

Look, there's something that compares pirates with ninjas (well, contrasts them, but same basic idea)
Nate_Derringer
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2004, 05:26:39 PM »

And you're in honors class? compare and contrast are two different things, thats why they're spelled different. I was talking about how they are not alike. Because ninja are far superior. And the reason ashley and the rest of modern society knows little about ninja is that they are shrouded in mystery.  Any good ninja knows to not give away his secrets. Another reason they are far superior.

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2004, 12:44:32 PM »

Firefighters speak Dalmation.  What do pirates and ninja speak?  Parrot?  Parrots speak english, and nonsensical at that.  Grasshopper?  I may be mistaken, but grasshoppers just jump around, crickets make the noises.  Well, maybe a mild thud when they land, but that's not language.  Unless ninjas are trying to say 'hello' when they jump off a roof and do a ninja roll.

only look like a genius.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2004, 02:42:50 PM »

Ninja don't speak. And It's kung fu guys who speak grasshopper. And whats so cool about talking dalmation? Thats only one kind of dog. Sounds lame to me.

You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2004, 03:14:05 PM »

There are a lot of Dalmations, at least 101.  Besides, Sublime had one, so therefore it rocks.

only look like a genius.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2004, 03:26:01 PM »

Quote from: "Nate Derringer"
And you're in honors class? compare and contrast are two different things, thats why they're spelled different. I was talking about how they are not alike. Because ninja are far superior. And the reason ashley and the rest of modern society knows little about ninja is that they are shrouded in mystery. Any good ninja knows to not give away his secrets. Another reason they are far superior.

Well, you're showing how they correlate (**Crossing fingers, hoping he said the right word**).
imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2004, 07:22:34 PM »

Ultimately, what I really mean to say is that I would be the God of Plastic.  Kinda like how Magneto controls metal, I would control plastic.

only look like a genius.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2004, 10:02:28 PM »

Hey, a ninja pirate was mentioned in this cartoon.
imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2004, 07:45:15 PM »

As the god of plastic, the first thing I would do is make it smell better.  I hate the way plastic smells.

only look like a genius.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2004, 01:34:49 AM »

Esspecially when it's on fire. Is this why you have the fetish for firemen?

Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2004, 11:36:10 AM »

Quote from: "imjustaguy"
As the god of plastic, the first thing I would do is make it smell better.  I hate the way plastic smells.

What exactly would you have it smell like, o great lord of plastic?  Roses?  French fries?  Gasoline?  You decide.

Benj
imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2004, 07:33:57 PM »

Butter.

only look like a genius.
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2004, 10:06:19 PM »

I'd give it a totally new smell.  People'd smell it and go "Hey, WHOA.  Plastic smells GREAT.  Its like nothing else! Why haven't I noticed this before?"

imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2004, 01:58:19 PM »

Thanks for the tip my child.  I bless you, may your tupperware burp eternally.

only look like a genius.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2004, 03:25:46 PM »

Quote from: "imjustaguy"
Thanks for the tip my child. I bless you, may your tupperware burp eternally.

Was that comment Worm Quartet inspired?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: