RAS Discussion Forums
January 19, 2020, 08:19:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum.  All your account info is the same, and new users are welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams.  (Read 128242 times)
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2006, 02:56:42 PM »

Wow!  No way!  That is so flipped out!
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2006, 03:36:25 PM »

Quote from: "Ashley"

Oh shit.  Can you say Minncanti?

I nearly fell over when I saw that poster.

If that character's name is Minncanti too, then I would fall over as well.

Until then, I'm still standing up! WHOO HOO!
Doraemon
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2006, 03:53:07 PM »

I had a dream where I was following this hot asian babe down a corridor on my hands and knees until we came to this catflap with a tiny museum inside, full of tiny little marvels, like a little sculpture of a toe carved in wood.

I concluded that this said nothing whatsoever about the workings of my psyche.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 24, 2006, 04:07:46 PM »

That is interesting.
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2006, 10:53:31 PM »

Quote from: "Doraemon"
I had a dream where I was following this hot asian babe down a corridor on my hands and knees until we came to this catflap with a tiny museum inside, full of tiny little marvels, like a little sculpture of a toe carved in wood.

I concluded that this said nothing whatsoever about the workings of my psyche.

I would conclude the same thing.
Jason

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 28, 2006, 07:56:49 AM »

Last night I dreamt about Uma Thurman.  I conclude this says nothing about the inner workings of my psyche, or about Uma Thurman.

ason

"We're going to make airplanes out of beef."
- Alex Lifeson
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: March 02, 2006, 02:15:12 PM »

I dreamt that I was having a conversation with my father about why I didn't want an ipod.

Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 02, 2006, 03:22:43 PM »

Remember how I have so many tickling dreams?  Well, here's the details on anothero one.

I remember it starting out where I sat against a wall near a pool.  I was singing "Fight Test" by the Flaming Lips.  After I was done, I noticed a bunch of people leaving.  I decided to get up and leave too.  I saw a girl I knew.  I sat on her so she couldn't get away and tickled her foot (she was lying on her stomach with no shoes on, that's how I was able to do it).  I remember her squirming so much it seemed like I was riding one of those little horses outside of K-mart or something.  I was also listening (just listening this time) to "It's Summertime," another Flaming Lips song.  This lasted for about 5-15 seconds or so before my alarm clock woke me up and ended the dream.

If you're not familiar with those Flaming Lips songs, the album those two are on can be heard in entirety on THEIR WEBSITE, specifically this page here.
imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 03, 2006, 06:02:52 PM »

I seemed to have stopped dreaming...  it kinda sucks actually.  I used to have such horrible nightmares, I miss it.  Maybe I should just daydream instead.

only look like a genius.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 04, 2006, 07:31:45 PM »

If that's what floats your boat.
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: March 04, 2006, 08:19:36 PM »

My  mother dreamt that Karla Homolka lived next door to us, and I was friends with her.

Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2006, 08:41:35 PM »

I bought four stuffed animals from Value Village. I plan on mutilating them and switching their heads around and uhm. Various other things that I haven't decided yet.
But when I came home, I took a nap. And I dreamt

There was a room filled with water, about three feet deep. The room was small. It had a blue emergancy raft in it, on the water - the walls were only two feet from the raft. The light in the room was blue, and there was music playing. The instruments sounded taunting, but if you listened to the words, it was just a cover of some emo song.
In the raft was a teddy bear. At first he was alone, and terrified, but then there was another stuffed animal. They were both terrified, and trying to find a way out of the room.
Eventually, there came to be more animals. Each experienced some level of fear from different aspects of the room. They discussed why they were there and ways to escape. They gradually became more agitated, some jumped into the water. Some were terrified of being near the water.
At the height of agitation, one of them noticed some windows. There were three. There was no light coming from them. They were the size of small picture frames. By now, all the animals were arguing. It was frenzied and chaos and wet.
The animal that noticed the windows grabbed something hard, it was like a baseball bat, but I think it was the head of another animal. And he hurled it at the window. And the window smashed. And all the animals stopped.
Golden light poured into the room. The music was louder, but less taunting. They were looking into the bedroom of a 14 year old boy. There was glass all over the raft.
And the animals backed away in horror. And they then knew the blue room was a psychological torture chamber. They knew the bedroom they were looking into belonged to it's designer.

So. Yeah. I think I'm going to have a hard time making those two headed animals.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: