RAS Discussion Forums
August 12, 2020, 01:01:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum.  All your account info is the same, and new users are welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams.  (Read 135570 times)
Nate_Derringer
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2004, 03:17:34 PM »

I have no clue what that means, but bruce campbell is a god, If you havn't seen "Bubba Ho-tep" you need to.

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2004, 03:20:54 PM »

Okay, last night, I had a dream in which some punk kid showed me how to turn globs of goo into trolls.  Then we went to his house, and I can't remember what he did there.  But it was pretty weird.
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2004, 06:42:16 AM »

Ahh!  I just had a dream about redesigning the RAS web site -- boxes and page elements flying everywhere.  What a nightmare.

Benj
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
Heh
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2004, 02:54:50 PM »

Not too long ago, I had a dream in which I was in choir class, and we had a subsitute who was singing these bizarre, weird, dumb, senseless songs.  Much weirder than anything on here.
buckshotbinladen
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2004, 07:42:06 PM »

My dreams always leave me with a cold feeling in the pit of my stomach. Not that they're disturbing, it's rare that I have a dream that puts me in a distraut mood, but they always feel like something's lacking, some integral part of the dream is missing and therefore have little to no significance to me.

ww.thedeafbeats.tk
imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2004, 06:44:07 AM »

I had a dream that was scary.  I was driving my pickup truck in a field at night in complete and utter darkness, but for my headlights.  Actually my headlights are funny because on the normal setting the left side is burnt out and the bright setting the right side is burnt out.  My guitarist actually pulled someone over on the freeway one time at night by toggling between the normal and bright settings hahahahahha.  

But anyway, so I was driving and everything looks brown and kind of dusty.  Then I stop the truck.  I don't know where I am so I get out and try to see if there is a road anywhere near.  Then I hear a strange noise coming from the sky like a rush of wind.  As I look up I notice a strange glimmering all over where my headlights are shining.  A black piece of cloth like satin or something was covering the entire sky and it was descending on me.  I started to fall upwards towards the sky so I ran back and to hold onto my truck and I for some reason I remembered some old guy telling me "this is the entrance to hell for people who are alone and lost isnt it now?!"  then i couldn't hold on any longer and i fell upwards into the black cloth and there were fingers and mouths of people behind the cloth reaching at me and i remember them telling me "you will splatter when u land and we will absorb u!"  I didn't want that to happen so i was screaming.  But then I woke up with my head all tangled in my sheets.

only look like a genius.
imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2004, 07:12:27 PM »

I had a dream that everyone had brussel sprouts for hair too.  That was just gross though.  Chia people.  Is that how you spell Chia?  It looked cool though, kinda.  I wonder if a vegetarian would eat chia people though huh?  Or at least give them a real looking at.

only look like a genius.
DJ Birthright
Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran- Level II

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2004, 08:53:50 PM »

I used to know someone named Chia.

than J. Allison
+1 612 284 2825
Ashley

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2004, 08:54:04 PM »

Quote from: "imjustaguy"
I had a dream that everyone had brussel sprouts for hair too.  That was just gross though.  Chia people.  Is that how you spell Chia?  It looked cool though, kinda.  I wonder if a vegetarian would eat chia people though huh?  Or at least give them a real looking at.

I don't think they'd eat the people, but maybe they'd eat their hair.  Assuming its made of brussel sprouts - not grass.  (A chai's hair is made of grass, right?)

Right, well, I've been having rather odd dreams lately.  I can't remember half of them for the life of me.  Jesus.  I can only remember bits of them - and its freaking me out.  They're not how my dreams usually are... they're rather cartoony, and, er, confined to one space.  I think one of them was about a birthday part.  Held in a bed room.  With a massivly oversized bed. Er, I think we had a tea party on the bed.  
Then there was another one,  I was a street urchin type-thing, and some old lady had a big dinner for all the little street urchins.  She had turkey (er, it was square turkey.) and salt beef and such.  All I could get was the salt beef.  I'm not saying the other street urchins got the square turkey before me, I just couldn't get to the turkey. Mind you, that dream makes total sense to me.  
Then there was another one I had last night - I can't remember it, but I remember going to sleep last night thinking I'd like to have dream, er, that night.  And I woke up and realized I did.  And it really freaked me out because I never have dreams when I want to.  

WHEE.

Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2004, 09:57:55 PM »

I had a dream last night where I was at a roller skating rink and it was new years and everyone from this forum was there, but I can't remember what you looked like. And then I had this giant draidle however you spell that jewish toy thing, and I was trying to spin in a cirlce really fast and let go of it but it didnt work.

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2004, 11:07:59 PM »

It always freaks me out when I dream about people I know online. It happens a lot - but its still weird.

imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2004, 02:08:36 AM »

Whoa dear, how do you dream online?  Do you have to have DSL?  Can I try it you think!

only look like a genius.
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2004, 04:34:34 AM »

Quote from: "Ashley"
It always freaks me out when I dream about people I know online. It happens a lot - but its still weird.

I know what you mean.  I think I had a dream with Derwood Bowen in it once.

Benj
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2004, 03:24:20 PM »

... I've been having dreams about movie theatres.  What the hell do you think that means?

imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2004, 02:46:37 AM »

Movie theatres always represent popcorn and bad real estate commercials.  I would say that you will have a fortunate thing happen to you in the near future.  

I had a scary dream a while ago.  There were a bunch of really large beings chasing me, but they had to stop a lot because they weren't in very good shape.  It was Monday and they were fat.  They turned into bats, but the they looked more like medicine balls with little wings flapping helplessly.  I laughed and they got mad so they started ROLLING after me, which was kinda creepy, sort of.  Then I woke up and for some reason my waking messianical thought was, "Dude, there are no fat vampires."

only look like a genius.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: