RAS Discussion Forums
August 14, 2020, 11:43:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Don't be afraid to reply to old topics.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams.  (Read 135680 times)
Doraemon
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2003, 04:09:20 PM »

Everyone let us on a strange dream you had recently, and we'll analyse them *gulp* :shock: .

Okay, in this dream i had last night I was watching this tacky DIY show where this man with a moustache called Mario is fixing stuff, and showing of nifty DIY techniques. He didn't look particularly Super though. In the next segment of the show he plugs in this large rectangular black box concted to this sort of stand, on which rests a small flying saucer. The box has a series of holes in it. He puts his finger in one of the holes, which causes him to have an electric shock. The ufo rises abit. Although clearly in pain, he continues to put his finger in the various different holes, and keeps getting electricuted. Each time the ufo rises slightly. He keeps on doing it till it flies out of the room.

Erm, how David Lynch is that?
Nothing Freudian going on there, I hope.  :?
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
Um
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 04:11:59 PM »

Okay, one time, I dreamt I was the coyote falling off the cliff.
Doraemon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 04:25:57 PM »

Woah, and I thought I was messed up. I don't think you should be told what that means. Just get help. Try the help and support forum.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2003, 04:26:51 PM »

In all my dreams I can fly!!

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2003, 07:18:47 PM »

Cool idea, Doraemon.  To make sure this stays interesting, I'm going to moderate this topic.

Only post topics with descriptions of dreams in them, or meaningful replies to those dream posts.  All others will be deleted.

Benj
Doraemon

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2003, 01:17:38 PM »

Quote from: "Nate_Derringer"

That's beautiful, man. So can you control your dreams then? There's a name for that isn't there?..Lucid dreaming; there's internet guides on how to do it and everything. hmmmm....
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2003, 02:02:20 PM »

I heard Slippery Soap on Blue's Clues say that you can change your dream by thinking real hard.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2003, 03:23:41 PM »

I'm only in control of myself in my dreams, wierd huh? allright heres a dream i just had thatll baffly the psychologists: I went to a movie theater with a friend to see the new spiderman 2 movie, we were sitting the theater and i was eating buttery popcorn and he spilled it on the floor and it got all cheese covered. I cleaned up the popcorn off the floor and threw the bag away. when i sit back down the girl in front of us turns around and starts making faces at me so i think she might like me. the movie starts and on the screen are these numbers like for a song, and i have one of those kids keyboard things that has a number on all the keys and comes with the music book with numbers to show you how to play songs. so i guess it was like a contest or something cause i had to play what the movie screen was showing, but i couldnt keep up and was doing a not so good job. when the song is over like one or two people clap, and i go "awwww" in dissapointment then all of the sudden the row im sitting in splits in half and my seat in the middle is now on the end of a split row and the half row rises into the air like a teeter totter, my chair being the highest, and then the row lurches forward like a snake or something my chair being the headbut it didnt turn into a snake thats just the best way to describe the movement of the row, and i start cackling uncontrollably, the seats return to normal and as the movie starts the lights turn on and the theater starts emptying and well naturally me and me friend leave too, but my friend turned into a different friend somewhere in the middle of this. I tried following the girl who i thought liked me but she vanished, guess she didnt like me. We leave the theater dissapointed we didnt get to see the movie so we went to the guest services to exchange our tickets but it was sold out all day, and i guess this was such a distresing thought to me i awoke at this point. wow, that is random and crazy. I wonder if it means anything. well we'll see what you guys think.

You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
Wow
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2003, 03:33:28 PM »

That is random and crazy.  I wish I had a dream like that, minus the moving seats and splitting rows.  And the fact that the cute girl VANISHES!  <sigh>
Doraemon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2003, 04:04:10 PM »

hmmm..i think that means you are a free-spirited person who is, however, aware of the need for order and to please other people. The moving chairs represent your crazy free-spirited side but you're also aware that, to function best, they should be in straight rows and..er..not move. This is you're mind telling you it's time to conform  Smiley
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2003, 04:16:55 PM »

conform? I want a new diagnosis!!

DJ Birthright
Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran- Level II

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2003, 05:54:18 PM »

Quote from: "Doraemon"
Quote from: "Nate_Derringer"

That's beautiful, man. So can you control your dreams then? There's a name for that isn't there?..Lucid dreaming; there's internet guides on how to do it and everything. hmmmm....

I'm going to try that. I'll report back with results.

than J. Allison
+1 612 284 2825
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2003, 09:24:00 PM »

Heh.  Nice one, Nate.  It seems a bit complicated to analyze though, so I guess it's up to you to tell us what it symbolizes (if anything). Smiley  At the moment I don't remember last night's dream, but when and if I have a really crazy one I'll post it on here.

Benj
DJ Birthright
Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran- Level II

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2004, 01:29:39 PM »

I'm playing a variant of baseball involving a walnut inside a white building with a huge audience. Something happens, and I try to run out of the building, and a lot of people get mad at me. Then it fades to where I'm playing Walnutball again, and I get into an argument with the pitcher, and I feel like I win the argumen. Then I talk to someone about plastic airbags on (little red) wagons and wonder how that would work.
 :shock:

than J. Allison
+1 612 284 2825
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2004, 07:12:34 AM »

I had a dream last week that Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead actor) invited me over to his house (a huge mansion in the dream) and showed me his wall collection in his basement.  Most of the walls were really tall and covered with Doom-like textures (the basement ceiling was 50-100 feet tall!).  Then near the end of the dream, I was out on his front lawn and some "criminal" guy was chasing me and shooting at me.  I ran to a local dump down the street and woke up.

Benj
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: