RAS Discussion Forums
January 18, 2020, 09:32:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum.  All your account info is the same, and new users are welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody still out there?  (Read 8434 times)
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2010, 02:59:30 PM »

I wasn't able to log in to the forum for some time because I forgot my password and the software seemed screwy, but I've managed to straighten it out now.  I was just listening to some of our RAS classics today for the first time in a while and I find that I enjoy them quite a bit.  It's interesting looking back on my years doing RAS with the perspective of age and time.  I have a daughter now and I've already been playing her Butter Ghost and other RAS faves -- she seems to like them a lot.

Benj
jamuko
Offical Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 09:11:06 PM »

I logged in on a whim today, and it's good to see you, however late I may be on this =)

It's sad to see the place so dead.

Good to hear you have a daughter and that she's enjoying all the silliness that came from RAS. Hope your family is well.

arrel! X3
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 06:07:00 PM »

Thanks, jamuko.  Good to hear from you.  The site may be dead, but people are still buying RAS music on iTunes.  Pretty cool. Smiley
Nate_Derringer
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 10:41:07 AM »

Checked back here today on a whim. I recently watched the RAS music video I made again and it brought back some pretty warm memories of this place. I too took a hiatus from my website Naturalfailure.com when my writer suddenly stopped writing for me. I suddenly got inspired to start back up and have been going at it for a couple of months now. It's funny for me looking back at the old stuff makes me nostalgic yet inspired at the same time. I always look at the old stuff with an attitude of I can do better now, and i'm gonna do it! I guess that's the self critical side but it helps me move forward with momentum. Nothing would please me more than to see this place start updating again, yet I realize what time constraints are added with having a real job and a family. In either case, heres a nod to you good sir for giving me some fond memories and some fun music to listen to.

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 12:14:44 AM »

Hey Nate, great to hear from you again.  As time goes on, it seems less and less likely that we will ever be active again.  Still, the 10th anniversary of RAS is next year.  Do you think I should do anything special for it?  Not that anyone would notice...
jamuko
Offical Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 01:47:13 AM »

Helloooooo!

Glad to see this place still exists, even if quietly.

I'm still enjoying my Violent House Panda over here. Cheesy

arrel! X3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: