RAS Discussion Forums
March 29, 2017, 04:16:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Don't be afraid to reply to old topics.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I miss you guys  (Read 11643 times)
Tazmanian_Angel
Master Non-Slouch

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »

Just to let you know, I was driving a few sorority girls home last night (I promise I am not making this up!), and one of them found a CD I had with some RAS songs on it. They really liked butter ghost. Personally, I am a maelstrom fan, but you cannot deny the appeal of a bouncy, positive ditty about a friendly ghost.

ama don't let your babies grow up to be polar bears.
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 04:53:27 PM »

Just to let you know, I was driving a few sorority girls home last night (I promise I am not making this up!), and one of them found a CD I had with some RAS songs on it. They really liked butter ghost. Personally, I am a maelstrom fan, but you cannot deny the appeal of a bouncy, positive ditty about a friendly ghost.

Wow, that's pretty cool.  Do you think I should try to re-package and re-release our RAS music in any way to give it a wider audience?  Perhaps by changing the name or putting out an all-time greatest album that covers 2002-2005?

Nate_Derringer
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 12:57:04 PM »

Not to beat a dead horse with the Rock Band thing, but recently they released a program called the Rock Band Network for artists such as yourself to get more exposure for their music by putting it in the game. Just a thought. In my opinion your music does stand the test of time and it was never a matter of not being quality. The hard truth is that even touring label artists have a hard time making money on cds when people can just download anything for free. So it's just a thought but I would love to play some of your songs on Rock Band. There are plenty of authoring groups that can program a track for you, I just don't know the specifics of cost. Or if you're tech savvy you could do it yourself.

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: