RAS Discussion Forums
December 06, 2019, 02:40:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum.  All your account info is the same, and new users are welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I return as well!  (Read 7792 times)
jamuko
Offical Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2006, 08:28:19 PM »

Does anyone remember me? I may be known as one of the few souls who reserved my copy of Best of Request vol. 2. :P

Sorry for abandoning this place. What brought me back again? Who knows! But rest assured, it has never been forgotten.

How have things been with you guys?

arrel! X3
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 11:29:20 AM »

Quote from: "jamuko"
Does anyone remember me? I may be known as one of the few souls who reserved my copy of Best of Request vol. 2. Tongue

Sorry for abandoning this place. What brought me back again? Who knows! But rest assured, it has never been forgotten.

How have things been with you guys?

Yeah, you're the only one who reserved it!  Welcome back, jamuko.  Whatcha been up to?

Hope you can stick around and chat.
jamuko
Offical Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 02:03:52 AM »

The only one! Man, with the quality of that thing, your hand should have been exhausted from signing the millions of reserved copies!

I've just been busy with the usual. College, life, I'm sure you know how it is.

I'll stick around, hopefully for longer this time. ^^

Edit: Daaang! I only just now realized you guys officially threw in the towel. =( That's sad to see, but I understand how it must have been really hard to continue without really seeing any feedback. I'll treasure my RAS CDs with highest regard!!

P.S. I remember seeing a thread a while back about the possibility of a RAS box set. Is that still possible to obtain? XD

arrel! X3
Nate_Derringer
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 12:37:18 PM »

Welcome back!

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 06:51:25 PM »

Quote from: "jamuko"
The only one! Man, with the quality of that thing, your hand should have been exhausted from signing the millions of reserved copies!

I've just been busy with the usual. College, life, I'm sure you know how it is.

I'll stick around, hopefully for longer this time. ^^

Edit: Daaang! I only just now realized you guys officially threw in the towel. =( That's sad to see, but I understand how it must have been really hard to continue without really seeing any feedback. I'll treasure my RAS CDs with highest regard!!

P.S. I remember seeing a thread a while back about the possibility of a RAS box set. Is that still possible to obtain? XD

Yeah, I could actually make you a 5 CD set with all of our songs on it in order.  I typically sell it for $50.  They're CD-Rs, but I put them in nice jewel cases and print out cool labels for each CD.  I've sold two so far and those customers have been very satisfied!

I still wish I could publish BoR Vols. 3 and 4, since I have such cool artwork for them that I made when I did Vol. 2.  Sadly, I don't think those will ever see the light of day.  Except maybe an iTunes release, if I get around to it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: