RAS Discussion Forums
January 18, 2020, 09:17:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum.  All your account info is the same, and new users are welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Me  (Read 8034 times)
Jeremy
RAS Artist
Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile
Me
« on: July 13, 2005, 04:54:10 PM »

Hello, everyone.  Just wanted to let you know that I'm still busy with planning my wedding and so forth, so I haven't had much time for music this year.  However, I resumed work on my new song yesterday, and I hope to finish MIDI sequencing tonight and begin recording.  So hopefully it won't be long before there's a new Jeremy tune ready for a listen.

Thanks, everyone who has been hanging around the site in my relative absence.
jamuko
Offical Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
Me
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 05:37:23 PM »

Hey~ nice to see you here! I'm a new addition to the forums, but not to RAS. I look forward to hearing your new song!

A wedding... congratulations!

arrel! X3
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
Me
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 07:22:20 PM »

Quote from: "jamuko"
A wedding... congratulations!

Yeah, I think this is the first time he's told anybody on the forum that he's getting married.  Anyway, now you know.  Guess who's the best man? Whee!  

It's gonna be an all Request-A-Song wedding extravaganza, with people in Violent House Panda costumes dancing everywhere.

Benj
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
Me
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 09:05:33 AM »

Congratulations on the soon-to-be marriage!
Doraemon
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile
Me
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 11:10:22 AM »

If I ever get married I want to invite Owen Wilson. He'd take pride of place on the seating plan/honeymoon...Either him or Wilfred Owen. And at the reception  I'ld play a non-stop playlist of Radiohead hits and REM's The One I Love of course.

I'm holding out for someone with very little self-esteem, or sense of aspiration.
Jason
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile
Me
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2005, 07:19:46 AM »

Quote from: "Benj"

Yeah, I think this is the first time he's told anybody on the forum that he's getting married.

He mentioned it in a thread a while back.  I think it was the introduction thread on the general forum.

It's gonna be an all Request-A-Song wedding extravaganza, with people in Violent House Panda costumes dancing everywhere.

How about as a butter ghost instead?  Or since it is Jeremy's wedding it has to be something from one of his songs...an alien ghost then?

Speaking of butter ghost, I'm starting to write a short sketch about one.  It bears no resemblance to the song, outside of the words butter ghost.  This ghost is not, repeat, not friendly.

ason

"We're going to make airplanes out of beef."
- Alex Lifeson
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
Me
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2005, 07:58:53 AM »

Quote from: "Jason"
Or since it is Jeremy's wedding it has to be something from one of his songs

Violent House Panda IS a Jeremy song.

I drew comics related to a Butter Ghost, all of them real quickies involving bad puns, i.e. A churn for the worst, or there were three parks labeled A, B, and C, and Butter Ghost wanted to go to Park A (Say "Park A" out loud and you'll get it).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: