RAS Discussion Forums
August 12, 2020, 01:39:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum.  All your account info is the same, and new users are welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Post a Random Fact About Yourself  (Read 46196 times)
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2004, 04:56:25 PM »

Quote from: "imjustaguy"
I am afraid to love a girl that I love because I'm afraid I don't really love her.

Sounds like a good lyric -- it has a nice flow to it.

I'm afraid to love Dove's open oven ovation of ore.

Benj
Jason
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2004, 06:20:49 AM »

Random fact about me:  I have pins in my head.

Random fact 2 about me:  Jeremy put them there while I slept!

ason

"We're going to make airplanes out of beef."
- Alex Lifeson
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2004, 04:34:40 PM »

Fact: I just got back from Ontario.

Bet you didn't even know I was gone.  Tongue

Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2004, 02:22:15 PM »

WHERE WERE YOU?  Oh wait, just got back FROM Ontario, never mind!

Here's a fact about me:Sometimes I like to mimic my cat when she's grooming herself.  No kidding.
Jason

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2004, 04:01:56 PM »

Quote from: "Derwood Bowen"
Here's a fact about me:Sometimes I like to mimic my cat when she's grooming herself.  No kidding.

You lick your ass?  Dude, that is just sick.

ason

- Alex Lifeson
One winged angel
Offical Non-Slouch

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2004, 12:01:19 AM »

I am not only evil, i'm insane. Don't worry, your death will be quik and painless.

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."
Ashley

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2004, 03:37:44 AM »

Quote from: "One winged angel"
I am not only evil, i'm insane. Don't worry, your death will be quik and painless.
mmm...quik.

Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2004, 11:54:30 AM »

Quote from: "Ashley"
Quote from: "One winged angel"
mmm...quik.

Chocolately Goodness.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2004, 01:36:14 PM »

Quote from: "Jason"

You lick your ass?  Dude, that is just sick.

No, I don't actually lick myself, I just move my head all over the place.  I'm not doing an exact copy of what the cat does, just moving my head.  My tongue actually does not touch me anywhere when I'm doing this.  You just misinterpereted it.
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2004, 10:29:08 AM »

I can't sleep for more than 4 hours before 4 am.  If I do fall asleep, I'll wake up at like, 2 30 or something, then I have to wait until 4 to go to sleep again.

Sometimes I just don't go to sleep until 5 am, then I get up in 3 hours and go to school.  Its scary because I'm in a marginally better mood when I haven't slept than when I have.  I'm also less tired.
And I laugh.  A lot.  I think I've figured out why I scare people.
(I'm basically an ass both times though.  Except when I don't sleep, I insult someone and then laugh hysterically.  When I do, I insult them and glare.)

Also; I am now an orphan and have been without parents since the beginning of December.  There also hasn't been any milk or bread in my house since last wednesday.   Sad
(I'm not literally an orphan.  But I have been without parents.)

Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2004, 01:56:51 PM »

I laugh a lot too, but I don't think I scare people.  People love me!  I'm irresistable!  Wish I had the courage take advantage of my irresistability on this one girl at my school...
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2004, 06:30:30 PM »

I laugh a lot too, but I don't think I scare people.  People love me!  

I scare people, but they love me.  Its like how you grow to love something you were orginally only curious about.  Then that scares me, and I scare them.  And then theres the fact that I'm contagious.  People start... uh, being like me.  Then that really scares them, and they can't do anything about it anymore because they're like.  Addicted to me.

Well.  I'm just guessing.  Someone thinks I'm his alternate personality.   And he says thats how it went.  Hes not really addicted, he just doesn't want to destroy himself.  Or something. Also; he thinks I'm turning him gay.

I'm powerful stuff.  Cheesy

Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2004, 07:32:11 PM »

What happened to your parents?  Request-A-Song.com can adopt you.   You could be the first child adopted by a corporation, like in The Truman Show (although RAS is not a corporation.. darn).  Or the community could adopt you.  Derwood, Jason, and Doraemon could take turns chastising you for not eating your veggies.  What fun!

Benj
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2004, 08:42:09 PM »

Quote from: "Benj"

What happened to your parents?  Request-A-Song.com can adopt you.   You could be the first child adopted by a corporation, like in The Truman Show (although RAS is not a corporation.. darn).  Or the community could adopt you.  Derwood, Jason, and Doraemon could take turns chastising you for not eating your veggies.  What fun!

Benj

Damn.  You're too late.  They're coming home now  (I should have started telling people I was an orphan sooner).  My father was in the hospital in edmonton for his liver. My mother was with him.  I haven't been allowed to think about christmas because I didn't know where I was going to be.  (Home or Edmonton.)
But now I'm extremely giddy because I've got all this Christmas excitement that was bottled up for the past month coming out. o.o

Jason

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2004, 12:14:23 PM »

Quote from: "Benj"

Benj

I call spankings!

ason

- Alex Lifeson
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: