RAS Discussion Forums
January 18, 2020, 10:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Don't be afraid to reply to old topics.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: More Ninja-Pirate Discussion [Split Topic]  (Read 50734 times)
Ashley
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2004, 03:02:27 PM »

Who keeps track on people's ages on any forum?  Except those forums that actually have  a place to put your age in your profile... those people are freaks. Or something.

Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2004, 04:45:11 PM »

I keep track of all information. And if the mohawk didn't tip you off to the fact that i'm a freak ashley then I don't know how better to convey it. It is good to know your enemies and allies alike. And interestingly enough it's only the youngest who complain about keeping track of age. Just because you are young does not mean I will not take you seriously. Frankly it just makes me feel like a geezer posting with you guys. but since i'm a few months younger than orosaa I don't feel as bad anymore.

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2004, 08:11:07 PM »

Do you think Chicago would be Ninja or Pirate?  That's what I want to know.

only look like a genius.
Ashley

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2004, 04:21:18 AM »

Quote from: "Nate_Derringer"
I keep track of all information. And if the mohawk didn't tip you off to the fact that i'm a freak ashley then I don't know how better to convey it. It is good to know your enemies and allies alike. And interestingly enough it's only the youngest who complain about keeping track of age. Just because you are young does not mean I will not take you seriously. Frankly it just makes me feel like a geezer posting with you guys. but since i'm a few months younger than orosaa I don't feel as bad anymore.

I was talking about the people who own forums that have a place you put your age in your profile.  Maybe freaks was the wrong word... anyway. I'm not going to continue on this.

Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2004, 05:27:32 AM »

Chicago would be pirate.

You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2004, 04:32:50 PM »

I've forgotten the code, I think.  Is ninja stuff you like and pirate stuff you don't like or vise-versa?

That might be fun to do, when someone asks me what I think of a song, I can confuse them by saying "Pirate."
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2004, 04:42:20 PM »

I don't like pirates. But that doesn't mean I hate Chicago. I just don't think Chicago is cool enough or skilled enough to be ninja.

orosaa
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2004, 10:38:12 PM »

And they're not skilled enough to be pirate.  Chicago would run from hobbits.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2004, 03:12:38 PM »

Well Nate, I guess I'm pirate to you then.  Maybe ultra-pirate.  Arrrrrr, I'll make ya walk the plank!
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2004, 06:10:43 PM »

You know what orosaa said about chicago being pirates? Same goes for you.

Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2004, 04:53:39 PM »

**Throws a bottle of rum at Nate**

Oh, whoops, that really de-pirated me.

But you are right, I'm not skilled enough to really be a pirate, not on any RAS forum, and not in real life.
imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2004, 02:16:25 AM »

Why can't we put aside differences and look at the similarities between ninjas and pirates.  Like, I know for a fact that both pirates and ninjas regularly pee their pants.

only look like a genius.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2004, 02:44:49 AM »

You're thinking of firemen and pirates. Ninja can't afford to pee thier pants because then they couldnt sneak up on anyone. "I smell piss! get out of the shadows, I know you're here, I can smell your pants!"

Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2004, 03:29:18 PM »

That was funny!  I'd actually like to see a peed-pants ninja get caught like that!  I'd laugh my butt off.
orosaa
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2004, 05:32:57 PM »

A ninja can smell your fear.  It's only fair that you smell his rear.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: