RAS Discussion Forums
January 19, 2020, 07:39:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum.  All your account info is the same, and new users are welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: More Ninja-Pirate Discussion [Split Topic]  (Read 50745 times)
orosaa
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2004, 12:41:04 AM »

I think I saw you on the Travel Channel.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2004, 08:19:59 PM »

Quote from: "Nate Derringer"
ludicris

ludicrous

Quote from: "Nate Derringer"
And ashley although you may be ninja-pirate scum of the earth I don't hate you as much as I hate derwood.

But why do you hate ME?  I have nothing against you, I don't think.
Nate_Derringer
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2004, 08:43:01 PM »

I beleive we've allready covered the fact that i'm bad at spelling. I wasn't in honors english like some privilaged individuals. And I hate you because you are annoying, and you are not funny.

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
Me
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2004, 03:03:30 PM »

The not funny part I can see, but how am I annoying?
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2004, 02:01:05 AM »

You are annoying because you post too much, I can understand if you have something to say, but for the most part it just seems like you go for a post count, and casually assume the role of captain obvious. Restating things people have said in other posts just changing the words so it sounds like you are saying something new. It seems to me like you are just trying to spam your way to high number of posts because you somehow feel like that means something or makes you better than someone else. I mean look at you, a short bit ago, you were like maybe 100 more posts than me, and now you are close to 300 if not more posts than me. Obviously you are interested in seeing what comes next, but at the exspence of saying things actually worth saying. Mind you, I am the king when it comes to mindless banter. I won't argue that, but short one word posts repeating what others say gets annoying. Make sense?  You don't have to stop doing what you do. It doesn't seem like anyone else is bothered by it. It could also be the age difference. But then again I am a little older than most if not all the other posters here, and no one else bothers me like you do.

You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2004, 03:14:34 PM »

Post #'s?  Holy cow, I AM in the 700's.  That's sad.  Maybe I should just leave the board for a couple days.

But at least I think that my messages somehow relate to the previous ones.  Notice the keywords "I think."  Notice I'm a lot less spammy than I was in the early days of this board.

But still, Maybe I should take a good look in my posts and search hard for the flaws, when I have time.

You also mentioned age difference.  I don't think that's the case, I get a lot of the crap you give me from my classmates, but even so, there are people who are nice to me.  I wouldn't think age difference would be the issue.  I am currently 15, and you know how teenagers are always so crazy and what not.

Hope that settles it.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2004, 07:39:08 PM »

Don't change who you are, esspecially because of a jerk like me. Honestly you are fine doing what you do, even if it annoys me. Like I said, i'm the only one who seems to be bothered by it. And you should never have to change who you are, for anyone.

Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2004, 08:38:58 PM »

Quote from: "Derwood Bowen"
But still, Maybe I should take a good look in my posts and search hard for the flaws, when I have time.
Sometimes you ask really stupid questions that you could otherwise find out with a simple search in google.  But I'm pretty sure you're just trying to keep the thread from dying... or something.  I hope.

orosaa
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2004, 07:59:12 AM »

Maybe I should just leave the board for a couple days.
Derwood, no!  I'm inspired into song:

"Everybody needs a little time away," we heard you say, "from each other."
"Every member needs a holiday far away from each other."
Hold us now. It's hard for us to say we're sorry. We just want you to stay.

After all that we've been through, we will make it up to you. We promise to.
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of us we can't let go.

Couldn't stand to be kept away just for the day from your comments.
Wouldn't wanna be swept away, far away from the one that we love.
Hold us now. It's hard for us to say we're sorry. We just want you to know.
Hold us now. We really want to tell you we're sorry. We could never let you go.

And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of us we can't let go.

You're gonna be the lucky one.

Now, I'm not saying you're gonna get lucky.  That's just the song talking.  Hey, wait a minute.  Are you old enough to recognize Chicago?  I feel old.
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2004, 01:20:34 PM »

Despite apparently being annoying to some people, I'm sure Derwood's intentions are good.  That's why I think he's a valuable member of the forum.  Anyone else who contributes (or even attempts to contribute) something to any discussion deserves to stick arond.  That includes all of you who post here.  And now that the feelgood session is over, I'll get back to work. Cool

Benj
orosaa
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2004, 02:43:32 PM »

:cry: It really was a song of love.  I mean that.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2004, 05:47:37 PM »

Quote from: "orosaa"
Now, I'm not saying you're gonna get lucky. That's just the song talking. Hey, wait a minute. Are you old enough to recognize Chicago? I feel old.

I'm only 15.  In what era was Chicago popular?

And thanks for the support, everyone.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2004, 09:57:02 PM »

The 80's der, And yes I recognzed the song even with the minor changes. beautifull voice btw orosaa, it brought tears to my eyes and made me almost for a second think about not giving derwood such a hard time anymore. Then I realized he needs it as a reason to work on his behavior. And how old are you orosaa? I thought the general age group in the forum was 14-17 and I was the only one who didnt fit that age group in here, making me the minority.

orosaa
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2004, 10:07:28 AM »

This is teenland? ^_^ Didn't know that.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2004, 02:05:21 PM »

Well, now you know.

I wouldn't have known either. Who keeps track of people's ages on this forum?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: