RAS Discussion Forums
January 18, 2020, 09:20:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Don't be afraid to reply to old topics.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: More Ninja-Pirate Discussion [Split Topic]  (Read 50732 times)
orosaa
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« on: February 29, 2004, 01:50:56 AM »

Post-a-song.com?  Ninja-pirate-balladeers of RAS, could these be the seeds of mutiny?  :wink:
Tazmanian_Angel
Master Non-Slouch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 01:54:35 AM »

A mutiny?! What ever will we do? Slay thy enemies!

ama don't let your babies grow up to be polar bears.
Nate_Derringer
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 04:12:40 AM »

Benj and Jer will always be my masters (I am ninja, not pirate) as far as RAS is concerned. Swift Ninja death to all who oppose!! Also, welcome to the forum taz. My rules are as follows: If I say something to offend you or make you feel bad just let me know and i'll shut up, unless your derwood, then i'll just laugh at you.

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 02:27:04 PM »

Taz is not me, so that part really wasn't necessary to him.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2004, 06:30:59 PM »

Yet it was funny nonetheless.

You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Tazmanian_Angel
Master Non-Slouch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2004, 08:19:40 PM »

I feel honored to be in the forum of champions. Thanks for noticing me... i dont get that much...

Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2004, 03:21:23 PM »

Quote from: "Nate Derringer"
Yet it was funny nonetheless.

**Thwomps a Ninja-Pirate with a psychadelic magic walrus**

There, you lose one of your beloved Ninja-Pirates when you make those comments.

Quote from: "Tazmanian Angel"
I feel honored to be in the forum of champions. Thanks for noticing me... i dont get that much...

I don't think any of our ranks say champions.  We're all Veterans.  But welcome to the board at any rate.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2004, 04:31:06 PM »

I think justaguy is a champion. And ninja-pirates are not my friends. As I said before, ninja-pirates are scum of the universe hated by pirates and ninja alike. And seeing as how I am a ninja......yeah.And don't try to get to me by thwomping a ninja, because I doubt you could thwomp a real ninja, and If you could I would not pity him for being weak.

Ashley

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2004, 06:50:40 PM »

Quote from: "Nate_Derringer"
I think justaguy is a champion. And ninja-pirates are not my friends. As I said before, ninja-pirates are scum of the universe hated by pirates and ninja alike. And seeing as how I am a ninja......yeah.And don't try to get to me by thwomping a ninja, because I doubt you could thwomp a real ninja, and If you could I would not pity him for being weak.

I hate you too.  Tongue

Tazmanian_Angel
Master Non-Slouch

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2004, 08:20:16 PM »

I dont know about the whole Ninja-Pirates thing. I bet it would be pretty cool. I mean, Ninjas are stealthy and can get away with just about anything. And pirates are just plain awesome. Combine the two and you cant go wrong, right?

Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2004, 08:57:03 PM »

Sorry, i'm just gonna have to flat out disagree with you there Taz, Pirates are not cool. They don't bathe even though they live on water. Parrots are among the most annoying animals in the entire world, plus parrot crap on your shoulder is not intimidating. As cool as an eyepatch may seem, depth perception is handy to have. And peg legs make it hard to balance. The sheer thought of a blind, clumsy, stinky (not to mention drunk) guy with parrot crap on his shoulder applying to become a ninja seems ludicris. Not to mention the fact that one must be born into a ninja family and trained from birth to be a ninja unless your are so damn good they let you join. The only exception to this would be the clans involved in the ninja-burger franchise who hire any gaijen who applys and slaps on the nifty tabi boots. And ashley although you may be ninja-pirate scum of the earth I don't hate you as much as I hate derwood. The sheer fact that you are half ninja makes you half not so bad. Plus burning sheep gives you brownie points in my eyes.

Ashley

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2004, 09:12:06 PM »

They don't bathe even though they live on water.
Do you know what its like bathing in salt water? It seriously isn't worth it.

Parrots are among the most annoying animals in the entire world, plus parrot crap on your shoulder is not intimidating.
Most pirates don't have parrots.  But some have monkeys. You  cannot tell me monkeys arn't cool.

As cool as an eyepatch may seem, depth perception is handy to have.
Yeah, I won't argue with that.  Eyepatches are a massive headache.

And peg legs make it hard to balance.
They're battle wounds, you know.  They didn't go out and saw off their leg for the hell of it.

The sheer thought of a blind, clumsy, stinky (not to mention drunk) guy with parrot crap on his shoulder applying to become a ninja seems ludicris.
What if he were already a ninja who converted to piracy?

And ashley although you may be ninja-pirate scum of the earth I don't hate you as much as I hate derwood. The sheer fact that you are half ninja makes you half not so bad. Plus burning sheep gives you brownie points in my eyes.
... yay?

Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2004, 09:19:30 PM »

I will agree with your last post, as for the ninja-converted pirate theory, I never said ninja-pirates don't exsist. Yet given the circumstances all ninja-pirates must be in fact, ninja at birth, and then later hypmotized into becoming a half-breed pirate thingee. Hence the reason I hate them so much. Never betray the clan my dear, the price for that is too grave for it to be worth it in the long run. otherwise I have no disagreements with the previous statements.

(it is a little known fact that some ninja under their masks are actually monkeys.)

trIStAN At SIr t
Offical Non-Slouch

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2004, 11:05:36 PM »

i think you spend too much time at realultimatepower.net

he universe is shaped exactly like the Earth, If you go straight long enough, youll end up where you were.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2004, 12:21:28 AM »

Actually, that website is hillariously inacurate when it comes to ninja. No, I truly am a ninja and therefor know quite a bit about them. They are particularly interesting to me, even though being a ninja today certailnly does not mean as much as it did back in the day. You may feel free to adress me on any serious questions you may have, about weaponry and the art of ninjutsu and so forth and I will do my best to answer them seriously.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: