RAS Discussion Forums
February 17, 2020, 03:14:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum.  All your account info is the same, and new users are welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were a god, what god would you be?  (Read 51981 times)
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2004, 02:26:17 PM »

Quote from: "imjustaguy"
True, Der, but what would a Ninja or Pirate do if, let's say, for instance, they found themselves to be on fire.  Tell me that.  And don't gimme that Ninja roll and surrounded by water on a Pirate ship foolery.  Right!  That IS why I like Firefighters.

Well then...we could have a three-way battle between Pirates, Ninjas, and Firemen called "Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Firemen."  But I have the feeling that the firemen might side with the pirates, as their jobs both involce copious amounts of water.  So the Ninjas need an ally too -- perhaps ambulence drivers, since they both need to be quick (albeit not stealthy in the case of the drivers).

Any suggestions?

Benj
Over13
Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2004, 02:44:42 PM »

I suggest that we vote whether men who put out fires are called firemen or firefighters before we move on further.

very human body is a biological machine designed to propagate the species.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2004, 03:17:35 PM »

Quote from: "imjustaguy"
True, Der, but what would a Ninja or Pirate do if, let's say, for instance, they found themselves to be on fire. Tell me that. And don't gimme that Ninja roll and surrounded by water on a Pirate ship foolery. Right! That IS why I like Firefighters.

Notice you said not to give you the Ninja roll AND water around ship thing.  I'm not doing both, just one.  The Ninja roll.  This blocks out oxygen and puts out the fire.

Pirates on the other hand, they won't jump in the water, as the oceans probably have sharks.  They'll probably try to mimick the Ninja Roll, do terrible, and end up burning on earth, and when that's over, the re-burn in H**l
Nate_Derringer
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2004, 04:11:52 PM »

The key point you're missing here is that pirates are on ships and most pirate ships are made of wood. So if a pirate was to spontaneously combust, the ship would probably catch fire too. Now if a ninja were to spontaneously combust his ninja companions would chop his head off to ease his suffering, thats why ninja are so much awesomer. Either that or they would find a way to harness the spontaneous combustion teqnique to further their assasination plots by sending in kamikaze ninja to take out targets. Clearly making ninja the victors of this fire battle.

On another note, do firemen really fight fires? Like punch and kick them, or wrestle them or something? Shouldn't they be called fire putter-outers? And whats so cool about putting out fires anyways? Fires exist for one reason in my opinion: population control.

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2004, 04:16:09 PM »

Oh and as for benjs question: Robots. Robots are good at disguising them selves, they are indestructable and they can self destruct, they also can kick some ass too. Clearly these descriptions can be used for ninja as well. so I say ninja-robots vs. Pirate-firemen.

You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2004, 03:04:18 PM »

Nate, I say the ninja-robots and pirate-firemen team up and gang up on you and beat the sh** out of you!
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2004, 03:55:27 PM »

Not possible, i'm a ninja god remember? And what is it with you and those stupid asterisks, it's not like we don't know what word you're saying.

imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2004, 02:26:00 PM »

They are called Fire FIGHTERS.  Might as well say Ninja Men if you say Firemen.  I do like Robots, but water trumps them.  If a pirate was on fire, the other pirates would kick him into the water, because they're pirates.

only look like a genius.
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2004, 03:10:07 PM »

Then the pirates foot would be on fire, and when he set it down, the ship would go up in flames. Plus earlier you said water didn't count, for pirates anyways.

imjustaguy

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2004, 03:41:37 PM »

Only Firefighters can control the water, true.  Both Ninjas and Firefighters have uniforms though.  Firefighters have cool helmets though.  Though.

only look like a genius.
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2004, 05:15:03 PM »

... Okay. The odds of a ship catching fire is slim. But if a pirate caught fire, he wouldn't jump into the ocean. Chances are he can't swim.  Thats just how it is.  His pirate buddies would just beat the fire because, you know, they're not idiots.
I know nearly nothing about ninjas.  But I'm sure they're not like pirates at all.  Why people always compare them, I have no idea. It seems rather stupid to me.

Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2004, 05:32:56 PM »

Quote from: "Ashley"
... Okay. The odds of a ship catching fire is slim.

Ships catch fire all the time.  That's why people shot flaming buckets of oil at each other.

Benj
Ashley

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2004, 11:33:27 PM »

Quote from: "Benj"
... Okay. The odds of a ship catching fire is slim.

Ships catch fire all the time.  That's why people shot flaming buckets of oil at each other.

Benj

The results wouldn't be catastrophic, not just from the fire, anyway.

Why are we setting pirates on fire anyway?  *eyes flaming sheep* Hrm.

Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2004, 08:55:03 AM »

Why people always compare them, I have no idea. It seems rather stupid to me.

That's because stupid people do it, right Nate?
Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2004, 01:19:01 PM »

why are you blaming me, Mr. I don't know how to use a proper quote box? I never once compared the two.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: