RAS Discussion Forums
January 19, 2020, 08:42:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Don't be afraid to reply to old topics.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were a god, what god would you be?  (Read 51635 times)
Nate_Derringer
Grandmaster Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile WWW
« on: January 17, 2004, 01:43:34 PM »

Now think long and hard about this. If you could be a god, what kind of god would you be? You can really anwser how you like. If I were a god, I would be the ninja god, reigning my silent retribution throughout the land. Although no one would know my name or where I came from, all would fear my exsistence. My army of ninja would be like a swarm of black ants, with ninja-to (thats a ninja sword if you were wondering) and kusari-gama (look that one up i'm tired of splaining.) nonetheless they would chop everything into neat little ribbons, and then give those ribbons to the top school kids in the nation, after branding the words "number one student" on them. Please, answer how you like, and be creative. I'm interested to know, what kind of god you are, keep in mind you don't have to be like a greek god, you could fasion yourself after the cristian god if you like, or even a hindu god, i don't care just tell me, or silent wrath will be mine.

Also, some of my ninja army will be monkeys. Ninja monkeys.

What if your dad was made of rainbows?
You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Benj
RAS Artist
Derwood Approximi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2004, 09:02:20 AM »

Quote from: "Nate_Derringer"
Now think long and hard about this. If you could be a god, what kind of god would you be? You can really anwser how you like. If I were a god, I would be the ninja god, reigning my silent retribution throughout the land. Although no one would know my name or where I came from, all would fear my exsistence. My army of ninja would be like a swarm of black ants, with ninja-to (thats a ninja sword if you were wondering) and kusari-gama (look that one up i'm tired of splaining.) nonetheless they would chop everything into neat little ribbons, and then give those ribbons to the top school kids in the nation, after branding the words "number one student" on them. Please, answer how you like, and be creative. I'm interested to know, what kind of god you are, keep in mind you don't have to be like a greek god, you could fasion yourself after the cristian god if you like, or even a hindu god, i don't care just tell me, or silent wrath will be mine.

Also, some of my ninja army will be monkeys. Ninja monkeys.

That sounds pretty cool.  I guess I'd like to be the god of broccoli, since I just ate a huge bowl of it.  I would reign supreme over all broccoli accross the universe, controlling its taste, texture, and distribution.

Benj
DJ Birthright
Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran- Level II

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2004, 07:49:26 PM »

God of everything. Duh!

than J. Allison
+1 612 284 2825
buckshotbinladen
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 04:50:51 AM »

The God of Mass Deception.

Deception is the most powerful force that the world has to offer these days.

ww.thedeafbeats.tk
Over13
Intrepid RAS Forum Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2004, 08:08:17 PM »

I've always dreamed of being the god of atheists!  Seriously - it's reoccuring.  I saw a shrink about a couple years ago.

very human body is a biological machine designed to propagate the species.
Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 01:50:49 PM »

And just what did he shrink?  Your BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. just kidding
orosaa
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2004, 08:08:54 PM »

Cheese.  The cheese stands alone.
Over13

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2004, 10:17:40 PM »

You'd want to be the lonely god of cheese?  Sound...lonely.

orosaa
Grandmaster Non-Slouch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2004, 10:58:07 PM »

Cheese stands alone...on top of everyone else.  Everyone's a lot of people.  Ah, the Power of Cheese.
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2004, 11:23:39 PM »

My friend has a cheese hat.   He uses it as a helmet.  He really needs it, for some reason he runs head first into walls a lot.  Hes not very smart...

I would have said I'd be the goddess of Ninja-Pirates.  But then Nate said he was the God of Ninjas.  That just doesn't seem right.
I'll be the goddess of camel-goat gypsy-pirate pies.  Mmm. Tastey.  Its all their talents merged into a yummy pastry.  You sure as hell don't get any better than that.

Over13

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2004, 10:17:48 AM »

Quote from: "Ashley"
I would have said I'd be the goddess of Ninja-Pirates.

Silly grrl.  Aren't you aware that Ninjas and Pirates are diametrically opposed camps?  Visit http://www.realultimatepower.net for further explanation.  Saying you would be the God of Ninja-Pirates is like saying you would be the god of Muslim-Israelites, or Coke-Pepsi, or, worst of all, Microsoft-Apple.

Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2004, 03:02:33 PM »

Ninja-pirates exsist, yet they are hated equally by Ninja and pirates alike. Those treacherous creatures. They are the outcast scum of the universe.

You would be like OMG thats lame I want dad made out of ninja robots! - We ran out of CD space by Psychostick
Ashley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2004, 11:15:16 PM »

... I hate you.

"Pirated - Ninja style!"

Nate_Derringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2004, 12:57:28 PM »

Well, it's just a scientiffic fact, no need to get all butt-hurt over it.

Derwood Bowen
Derwood Approximi

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2004, 03:10:34 PM »

"Pirated - Ninja style!"

I couldn't read that, so I copied and pasted.  Your secret shall be unhidden!

BARF!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: