RAS Discussion Forums

General Discussion => General Forum => Topic started by: Doraemon on July 24, 2004, 11:59:21 AM



Title: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: Doraemon on July 24, 2004, 11:59:21 AM
OK, here's a fun task in tribute of TMBGs song "Experimental Film". Storyboard/make your own experimental film, we will then premier them and see who turns up. I have the extra wearing the watch in Gladiator already confirmed.

MASTERPIECE (http://www.pushpulk.com/weirdstoryboard.JPG)

and one of my previous classics - The Waltz of God's Smaller Creatures - right click to save and take the magic home today - http://www.geocities.com/pb64_uk/Snailsmovie2.zip


Title: Re: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: Benj on July 24, 2004, 04:07:17 PM
Quote from: "Doraemon"
OK, here's a fun task in tribute of TMBGs song "Experimental Film". Storyboard/make your own experimental film, we will then premier them and see who turns up. I have the extra wearing the watch in Gladiator already confirmed.

MASTERPIECE (http://www.pushpulk.com/weirdstoryboard.JPG)

and one of my previous classics - The Waltz of God's Smaller Creatures - right click to save and take the magic home today - http://www.geocities.com/pb64_uk/Snailsmovie2.zip

Wow.  I think your masterpiece just blew my mind.

Benj


Title: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: Doraemon on July 31, 2004, 08:28:49 AM
Yeah, I know it's pretty impossible to beat.  :)  But would someone else like to  try?


Title: Snails?
Post by: Derwood Bowen on July 31, 2004, 02:18:20 PM
The snails one was pretty weird.


Title: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: musicperson on September 10, 2006, 03:53:09 AM
not strictly what you asked for, but i just thought you might like to see some of my films.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=applefilms


Title: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: imjustaguy on September 11, 2006, 02:53:20 AM
Excellent work lads.


Title: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: Benj on September 11, 2006, 01:05:20 PM
Quote from: "musicperson"
not strictly what you asked for, but i just thought you might like to see some of my films.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=applefilms


Hey, haven't seen you around here recently.  How's your RAS film coming along?


Title: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: musicperson on September 17, 2006, 03:34:17 AM
well, not too well. first one of the cast went away then another, then it was back to school time. but i've done a trailer, and i hope to do one more before filming. fingers crossed for christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7otyw_inWc

(http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8605/poster1hr2.jpg)


Title: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: Benj on September 22, 2006, 03:36:38 PM
Quote from: "musicperson"
well, not too well. first one of the cast went away then another, then it was back to school time. but i've done a trailer, and i hope to do one more before filming. fingers crossed for christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7otyw_inWc

(http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8605/poster1hr2.jpg)


Hehe, cool.  I never realized how much that song sounds like Sting until now.  Can't wait to see the finished film!

By the way, it's "Hollow Earth Productions," not "Hallowed Earth Productions."


Title: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: musicperson on September 23, 2006, 04:32:05 AM
so it is. sorry about that


Title: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: musicperson on June 28, 2007, 02:05:53 AM
well, i'm hoping for this summer for the film. but then again, i did say that for last summer and well, the hole thing went 'caphut'


Title: The RAS Film Festival
Post by: Benj on June 28, 2007, 05:03:06 PM
Quote from: "musicperson"
well, i'm hoping for this summer for the film. but then again, i did say that for last summer and well, the hole thing went 'caphut'


Hehe.. cool.  Let us know when it happens. :)